What is Colloidal Silver?
Colloidal silver is a liquid, gel or cream preparation that is comprised of silver atoms suspended in ion-less distilled water. The particles of silver are small enough to penetrate on a cellular level and destroy pathogens of all types, including bacteria, fungal spores, parasites, and viruses. Not only does colloidal silver get rid of pathogens, it also promotes rapid healing of tissues that were infected or destroyed. Most burn centres use various forms of colloidal silver and silver soaked bandaging for burn victims.
It has many applications and no adverse side effects. In fact, it even leaves most types of beneficial bacteria intact. Colloidal silver has been reported to kill over 650 different types of micro-organisms, many of which are associated with human diseases, and more studies are showing that this substance deserves a place in your home medicine cabinet.
Ten Ways to Use Colloidal Silver for Healing
- Spray it onto burns to prevent infections and promote rapid healing without scarring.
- Spray or dab it onto ringworm, boils, herpes sores, and warts for faster healing.
- Put some colloidal silver in a nebulizer and breathe it into your bronchial area and lungs directly to relieve bronchial problems or walking pneumonia.
- Take a small amount daily as a tonic to give what some call a second immune system to guard against flues and colds.
- Use drops for ear infections such as swimmers’ ear. Add two drops to the affected ear once or twice a day until symptoms clear up.
- Apply it topically for vaginal yeast infections or oral thrush (yeast infection).
- Colloidal silver can be used by pregnant women to assist with the fetal development and easier delivery of the newborn child.
- Take it orally early with the onset of a cold, flu, or bronchitis to get over it quickly without harming beneficial bacteria.
- Colloidal silver can be successfully used to combat MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infections, a staph infection that can be fatal and is now resistant to antibiotics.
- There has been some success using colloidal silver with AIDS patients. It adds a layer of needed additional immunity while destroying existing pathogens.
Colloidal silver is perfectly safe to take, just be sure you’re buying a high-quality product like Silverlab.There is no product to show