Organica Cancer Fighter Package
The Organica Cancer Fighter Package includes several natural cancer treatments that are both complete and synergistic. It consists of only the highest quality products, made by trusted manufacturers using only the finest ingredients.
Cancer Hits 1 in 4 People, and When it Does it’s Devastating.
Cancer affects one in four South Africans, through the diagnosis of family, friends, colleagues or self according to Cansa, a non-profit organisation. In an age when everything from the food you eat to the air that you breathe contains carcinogens, cancer prevention has never been more critical to keeping this life-threatening affliction at bay.
The Best Natural Cancer Fighter Supplements in One Package.
The Organica Cancer Fighter Package configuration consists of the following products:
- CBD Oil: several lines of evidence support the antitumorigenic effect of cannabinoids, which possess anti-proliferative and pro-apoptotic effects, and are known to interfere with tumour neovascularisation, cancer cell migration, adhesion, invasion and metastasization. Reference
- Vitamin C: findings from a new study offer further evidence of the cancer-fighting properties of vitamin C in that it may be useful in combating a class of cancerous tumours – including colorectal cancer cells – that can be particularly difficult to treat by conventional means. Reference
- Vitamin D: may help prevent tumours from developing new blood vessels, and also affects cell growth, by encouraging healthy cells to grow and discouraging the growth of cancerous cells. Reference
- Curcumin: some laboratory studies on cancer cells have shown that curcumin does have anticancer effects. It seems to be able to kill cancer cells and prevent more from growing. Reference
- Moringa: findings suggest that the leaf extracts from Moringa oleifera had strong antiproliferation and potent induction of apoptosis. Thus, it indicates that Moringa oleifera leaf extracts have the potential for cancer chemoprevention and can be claimed as a therapeutic target for cancer. Reference
- Zeolite: we report a novel use of finely ground clinoptilolite as a potential adjuvant in anticancer therapy. Reference
Optional Organica Cancer Fighter Package products include:
- Salvestrol: salvestrols and the CYP1B1 enzyme form a food-based rescue mechanism that spans the full array of cancers regardless of oncogenic origin. Reference
- Amygdalin / Laetrile / Vitamin B17: a large number of studies have shown that amygdalin plays a supporting role in the treatment of cancer.
- Graviola: has a wide range of potent anticancerous agents coined as Acetogenins which play a key role towards many varieties of cancer, Acetogenins are potent inhibitors of NADH oxidase of the plasma membranes of cancer cells. Reference
- Sutherlandia: concerning the anticancer activity of Sutherlandia… A dose-dependent decrease in malignant cell number compared with control and a difference in the mechanism of action of Sutherlandia extract on MCF-7 cells compared with MCF-12A cells was observed. Reference
- Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM): in this study, it was demonstrated that MSM substantially decreased the viability of human breast cancer cells in a dose-dependent manner. Reference
- Colloidal Silver: was shown to have dose-dependent cytotoxic effect in MCF-7 breast cancer cells through induction of apoptosis. Reference
What People are Saying
Constance Le Roux
I'm a single mom and cancer survivor, and I want to tell you that you can take action to beat cancer. I'm confident that CBD played an important role in my recovery and remission and I still take it daily.
I'd already been sold on the idea of CBD oil, but I hadn't been able to get hold of any. I found these guys while browsing the web and I bought the Cannaco product. I must say that their service has been really good and so far my debilitating pms has been kept at bay.
I thougt that CBD was a bit of a luxury buy and I did actually go on a limb buying it, but I must say that since I've been taking it, I really do sleep so much better.
Rogier de la Porte
I've been using CBD for a while now to help with my migraines and it works! I started with CBD oil and then tried liposomal CBD and even when I do have a migraine, it's so much less painful.