Coyne Healthcare Felix Advanced 265mg 60 Caps
- Pack Quantity: 60 Caps
- Caps Strength: 265mg
- Directions: Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 capsule with food morning and night, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Coyne Healthcare Felix Advanced contains a proprietary extract of the spice saffron called Satiereal which has been clinically studied and proven to enhance your mood and relieve stress. It has also been shown to help reduce appetite and create a satiating effect that may contribute to weight loss.
Studies have shown that saffron is as effective in treating mild to moderate depression as some anti-depressants, and without the side-effects. Other studies have shown that curcumin is as effective in treating major depression as some anti-depressants, also without the side-effects.
For those who prefer to use natural therapies over pharmaceutical drugs, Saffron and Curcumin are two evidence-informed options you might want to consider.
- Natural anti-depressant
- Mood enhancer
- Can reduce or reverse sexual function related side-effects of anti-depressant medication when taken with them.
No artificial preservatives, synthetic fragrances, phosphates, petrochemicals, chlorine or bleaches were used, and no animals were harmed to make this product.
Satiereal saffron (Crocus sativus L. extract) 15mg, Curcuma longa 25:1 extract (root) with essential oils of turmeric rhizome 250mg, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica. Capsule shell: vegetable cellulose.
- Felix does not replace any prescribed anti-depressant medication.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or have a medical condition consult your medical practitioner before taking the supplement.
- Discontinue and consult your health practitioner if adverse effects are experienced.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 capsule with food morning and night, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.