Silverlab Colloidal Silver Healing Gel
Silverlab Colloidal Silver Healing Gel may help with the safe and effective management of bacterial infections and complications of wounds, burns, cuts, scrapes, stings, fever blisters, herpes, vaginal thrush, boils, wet dermatitis, sunburn, bed sores and groin infections. When applied directly to the infected area, its gentle, soothing qualities may keep infection away and may help to actively promote rapid healing while helping to reduce scarring. That time of the month again? Dip tampon into Silverlab Ionic Colloidal Silver Healing Gel before inserting to prevent thrush caused by tampons.
Silverlab Ionic Colloidal Silver Healing Gel may help to reduce scaring and is used as a natural antimicrobial gel (kills infections). It may assist with the management of sunburn, burns, wounds and scrapes, herpes, fever blisters, acne, after shave, conjunctivitis, vaginal thrush, boils, athlete’s foot, dhobis itch and wet dermatitis. It may also promote healing.
No artificial preservatives, synthetic fragrances, phosphates, petrochemicals, chlorine or bleaches were used, and no animals were harmed to make this product.
96% Ionic+ Colloidal Silver 18ppm in deionised purified water with polymer gel, plant based glycerine and propylene glycol.
• For topical use only.
• Discontinue use if hypersensitivity occurs.
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical practitioner before use.
• If condition does not improve (dermatitis, dhobis itch and conjunctivitis within 3 days; fever blisters, herpes, boils and vaginal thrush within one week; minor burns and wounds within 10 days; acne within 10 weeks), please consult your healthcare practitioner.
• Apply topically to affected area 2 or 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
• Use within 30 days of opening.
• Store below 25°C out of sunlight. Keep container tightly closed.