Filtershop Triple 3-Stage Under-Counter Water Filter
The Filtershop Triple 3-Stage Under-Counter Water Filter removes sediment, mud, dirt, rust, chlorine and heavy metals and also inhibits the growth of bacteria. It is easy to maintain and is neatly installed under the kitchen counter and attached to the cold water supply. The system has both a bracket and a stand, so it can be wall-mounted or placed standing inside the cupboard under the counter.
Standard or Direct Line?
The standard under-counter Water Filter requires you to drill a hole into the counter or sink for the separate filtered water tap. If you have a wood or melamine top and a metal sink then it’s relatively easy to install the triple under counter system, while if you have a granite or marble top and sink and you don’t want to drill through that, then rather consider the direct line under-counter Water Filter.
- Stage 1: 1um (Micron) Sediment Filter removes particles as small as 1 micron from the water.
- Stage 2: Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) Filter is a mixture of KDF 55 and granular activated carbon. The KDF kills bacteria and reduces heavy metals by means of a reduction reaction, allowing a much longer lifespan before bacteria starts to grow in the filter.
- Stage 3: Pleated Filter (0.2 Micron) is a physical barrier with pores small enough to block bacteria. It dramatically reduces flush times making the system quicker to install and easier to maintain.
Keep in Mind
- A hole must be drilled into the kitchen counter to install the system’s tap. If this is not ideal, consider the Triple Direct Line 3-Stage Under-Counter Water Filter.
- The 1 Micron Sediment Filter, Premium KDF filter and 0.2 Micron Pleated Filter set needs to be replaced every 12 months. The 12-month lifespan is only an estimate and depends on the quality of your municipal water source.
- If your water source is of poor quality, you may want to consider the Gold Reverse Osmosis 6-Stage Under-Counter Water Filter.
- Minerals are too small to be removed by the filters in this filtration unit. Should this be a concern, you may want to consider the Gold Reverse Osmosis 6-Stage Under-Counter Water Filter.
- Maintenance is easy and low cost.
- Filtered water tastes and smells great.
- Preserve the natural minerals in the water.
- Removes chemicals such as Chlorine.
- No water wasted during filtration.
- Low filter replacement cost.
- No electricity required.
Items and components included in the price:
- Mounting bracket.
- 1x 10″ Sediment Filter Cartridge.
- 1x 10″ Premium Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) Filter Cartridge.
- 1x 10″ 0.2 Micron Water Cartridge.
- 1x Plastic housing spanner (special tool for replacing the filters).
- 3m 1/4″ White Tubing.
- 3 x 10″ Filter Housings.
- Chrome Tap.
- Plastic Pressure Protection Valve.
1 Year warranty excluding filter cartridges or damage due to pressure spikes or water hammer.