Better Earth Dishwasher Gel
Better Earth Dishwasher Gel is a natural, bio-degradable gel for automatic dishwasher machines. Only add salt if and as directed on your particular machine. You only need to use a large teaspoon per load so it will last a long time – about 70 washes. Of course it also means that you could hook up your dish washing to your grey water system if you have one as the waste water is safe for gardens.
Our products are free of sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances. They are completely bio-degradable and perfect for grey water use. They are also are never tested on animals and we are endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty and The Vegan Society. We support ethical farmers all the time and local farmers wherever possible.
No artificial preservatives, synthetic fragrances, phosphates, petrochemicals, chlorine or bleaches were used, and no animals were harmed to make this product.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Silicate, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Borate, Decyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Asphalatus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil.
• Does not require additional rinse aids / salts to keep your dishwasher clean.
• It contains water softening agents in the form of Sodium Citrate. This softens the water and binds to heavy metals.
• It also has low foaming surfactants (Decyl Glucoside) which help clean the dirt and prevent droplets forming and staining the dishwasher.
• If you live in an area with very hard water you can add salts but it is not necessary for most areas.
• Use 5-10ml or fill up to the first line of the dispenser.
• You need to shake this well before use.