The Cancer Fighter is a package that has been carefully formulated to include several natural cancer treatments that are both complete and synergistic. A great deal of research has gone into the selection of both the alternative treatments, as well as the products that comprise the Cancer Fighter package. The Cancer Fighter package consists of only the highest quality products, made by trusted manufacturers using only the finest ingredients.
Default Cancer Fighter Products:
- Cannabis Oil: For the cancer patient, cannabis has a number of potential benefits, especially in the management of symptoms. Cannabis is useful in combatting anorexia, chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting, pain, insomnia, and depression. Reference
- Vitamin C: Findings from a new study offer further evidence of the cancer-fighting properties of vitamin C in that it may be effective in combating a class of cancerous tumours – including colorectal cancer cells – that can be particularly difficult to treat by conventional means. Reference
- Vitamin D: May help prevent tumours from developing new blood vessels. Vitamin D also affects cell growth, by encouraging healthy cells to grow and discouraging the growth of cancerous cells. Reference
- Curcumin: A number of laboratory studies on cancer cells have shown that curcumin does have anticancer effects. It seems to be able to kill cancer cells and prevent more from growing. Reference
- Moringa: Findings suggest that the leaf extracts from Moringa Oleifera had strong antiproliferation and potent induction of apoptosis. Thus, it indicates that Moringa Oleifera leaf extracts have the potential for cancer chemoprevention and can be claimed as a therapeutic target for cancer. Reference
Optional Cancer Fighter Products:
- CBD Oil: Several lines of evidence support the antitumorigenic effect of cannabinoids, which possess anti-proliferative and pro-apoptotic effects, and are known to interfere with tumour neovascularization, cancer cell migration, adhesion, invasion and metastasization. Reference
- Salvestrol: Salvestrols and the CYP1B1 enzyme form a food-based rescue mechanism that spans the full array of cancers regardless of oncogenic origin. Reference
- Amygdalin / Vitamin B17 / Laetrile: A large number of studies have shown that amygdalin plays a supporting role in the treatment of cancer.
- Graviola: Has a wide range of potent anticancerous agents coined as Acetogenins which play a key role towards many varieties of cancer, Acetogenins are potent inhibitors of NADH oxidase of the plasma membranes of cancer cells. Reference
- Sutherlandia: With regard to the anticancer activity of Sutherlandia… A dose-dependent decrease in malignant cell number compared with control and a difference in the mechanism of action of Sutherlandia extract on MCF-7 cells compared with MCF-12A cells was observed. Reference
- MethylSulphonylMethane (MSM): In this study, it was demonstrated that MSM substantially decreased the viability of human breast cancer cells in a dose-dependent manner. Reference
- Colloidal Silver: Was shown to have dose-dependent cytotoxic effect in MCF-7 breast cancer cells through induction of apoptosis. Reference
- Black Cumin Oil: It is effective against cancer in the blood system, lung, kidney, liver, prostate, breast, cervix, skin with much safety. Reference
- Red Clover: These results offer novel information on the molecular actions of isoflavones contained in red clover on breast cancer cells. Reference
- L-Carnosine: The natural antioxidant dipeptide L-carnosine belongs to this class of molecules because it has been proved to have a significant anticancer activity both in vitro and in vivo. Reference
- Zeolite: Scientists report a novel use of finely ground clinoptilolite as a potential adjuvant in anticancer therapy. Reference
If you feel that alternative cancer therapy is the way to go for you, be sure to talk to your integrated medical practitioner about your particular situation and get the facts about dosage and possible side effects and/or conflicts with any therapy you may be presently undergoing.