The Cancer Prevention package has been carefully formulated to include several natural cancer treatments that are both complete and synergistic. A great deal of research has gone into the selection of both the package options, as well as the products that comprise the Cancer Prevention package. The Cancer Prevention package consists of only the highest quality products, made by trusted manufacturers using only the finest ingredients.
Default Cancer Prevention Products:
- CBD Oil: Several lines of evidence support the antitumorigenic effect of cannabinoids, which possess anti-proliferative and pro-apoptotic effects. They are known to interfere with tumour neovascularisation, cancer cell migration, adhesion, invasion and metastasization. Reference
- Vitamin C: Findings from a new study offer further evidence of the cancer-fighting properties of vitamin C. It may be useful in combating a class of cancerous tumours – including colorectal cancer cells – that can be particularly difficult to treat by conventional means. Reference
- Vitamin D: May help prevent tumours from developing new blood vessels. It also affects cell growth by encouraging healthy cells to grow and discouraging the growth of cancerous cells. Reference
- Curcumin: Many laboratory studies on cancer cells have shown that curcumin does have anticancer effects. Consequently, it seems to be able to kill cancer cells and prevent more from growing. Reference
- Moringa: Findings suggest that the leaf extracts from Moringa Oleifera have strong antiproliferation and potent induction of apoptosis, thus it indicates that Moringa Oleifera extracts have the potential for cancer prevention and are useful as a treatment for cancer. Reference
Optional Cancer Prevention Products:
- Salvestrol: Salvestrols and the CYP1B1 enzyme form a food-based rescue mechanism that spans the full array of cancers regardless of oncogenic origin. Reference
- L-Carnosine: The natural antioxidant dipeptide L-carnosine belongs to this class of molecules because it has been proved to have a significant anticancer activity both in vitro and in vivo. Reference
While all the Cancer Prevention package products are merely supplements with positive, beneficial physiological effects, we recommend that you talk to your integrated medical practitioner about your particular situation and get the facts about dosage and possible side effects and/or conflicts with any therapy you may be presently undergoing.