Lipolife Liposomal CoQ10 250ml
Lipolife Liposomal CoQ10 250ml is formulated with GMO-free soy lecithin. Each 5ml teaspoonful contains 200mg Coenzyme Q10 and each 250ml bottle contains 250ml 50 servings. It has been developed and manufactured in a HACCP registered European laboratory using only European sourced components. Special techniques have been used to ensure the stability and efficacy of this product.
Coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant compound that is required by every cell in the body. Coenzymes assist enzymes to digest food and perform other bodily functions. CoQ10 is used to treat heart problems by helping protect the heart and blood vessels from damage caused by oxidative stress. CoQ10 is required in the production of cellular energy, but also for defending cells from damage caused by harmful free radicals. One of the most extensively researched uses of CoQ10 is to protect the heart and blood vessels from the damaging effects of oxidative stress. It is used as a support for heart failure, as well as a treatment for fibromyalgia, cancer and muscular dystrophy, and to boost energy and speed recovery after exercise.
Coenzyme Q10 formulations typically have poor intestinal absorption, and the bioavailability of CoQ10 has been shown to be increased by Lipolife Liposomal encapsulation.
Lipolife brings you the very best food supplements in a liposomal form guaranteeing you quality and absorption. A liposome is a nano-sized bubble or sphere (vesicle) made from a phospholipid (in many cases phosphatidylcholine, the same substance found in our cell membranes). Liposomal Encapsulation is a process that fills these bubbles with hydrophobic or hydrophilic substances such as Vitamin C, Glutathione, CoQ10 etc. Liposomal Encapsulation Technology provides a very effective method of bypassing the destructive elements of the gastric system and aiding the encapsulated nutrient to be delivered to the cells and tissues.
• 200mg per 5ml teaspoon.
• 50 servings per 250ml bottle.
• No sugar or sweeteners.
• No flavourings.
• No colourants.
• Highest quality European ingredients.
No artificial preservatives, synthetic fragrances, phosphates, petrochemicals, chlorine or bleaches were used, and no animals were harmed to make this product.
Coenzyme Q10, Phosphatidylcholine derived from non-GMO soy lecithin, Water, Glycerol, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Vitamin E (antioxidant), Citric Acid.
• Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Resveratrol is LIKELY SAFE when used in amounts found in some foods. However, during pregnancy and breastfeeding, the source of resveratrol is important. Resveratrol is found in grape skins, grape juice, wine, and other food sources. Wine should not be used as a source of resveratrol during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Bleeding disorders: Resveratrol might slow blood clotting. In theory, resveratrol might increase the risk of bleeding in people with bleeding disorders.
• Hormone-sensitive condition such as breast cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, endometriosis, or uterine fibroids: Resveratrol might act like estrogen. If you have any condition that might be made worse by exposure to estrogen, don”t use resveratrol.
• Surgery: Resveratrol might increase the risk of bleeding during and after surgery. Stop using resveratrol at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
Product warnings obtained from WebMD.
• Shake gently before use.
• Take 1 teaspoon or more per day as recommended by your healthcare professional.
• Keep refrigerated after opening.
• Can be mixed with water or juice to dilute.