Lipolife Liposomal CBD Hemp 2500mg 10x15ml
- Pack Quantity: 10 Bottles
- Pack Strength: 2500mg Liposomal CBD
- Bottle Quantity: 15ml
- Bottle Strength: 250mg Liposomal CBD
Lipolife Liposomal CBD Hemp 2500mg 10x15ml is soy free, as it is formulated with sunflower lecithin. It is packed in a box of 10 convenient 15ml bottles, each containing 250mg CBD, where each 5ml serving contains 83.33mg CBD. It has been developed and manufactured in a HACCP registered European laboratory using only European sourced components. Special techniques have been used to ensure the stability and efficacy of this product.
CBD or Cannabidiol is one of over 100 compounds found in cannabis that belong to a class of molecules called cannabinoids. Of these compounds, CBD and THC are usually present in the highest concentrations and therefore the most recognised and studied. The form of cannabis we use for our CBD oils is industrial hemp, with practically no THC. Lipolife Liposomal CBD has high levels of CBD and next to zero levels of THC (<0.05%). CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid with numerous reported medicinal benefits.
Studies have found that CBD has anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, antiemetic (reduces nausea and prevents vomiting), anti-depressant and antipsychotic properties. CBD also acts as a natural painkiller, as several studies have shown that CBD activates the same brain areas as opioids, exerting an analgesic effect. Studies also indicate that CBD may cause anti-cancer effects by various mechanisms, including induction of cell death (apoptosis), inhibition of cell growth, and inhibition of tumour angiogenesis, invasion and metastasis.
Typically, Hemp/CBD is poorly absorbed when taken orally. In Lipolife CBD products, the hemp oil has been encapsulated in microscopic liposomes which significantly increase the absorption and bioavailability of the product, which enables the CBD to be delivered directly into the cell.
Lipolife brings you the very best food supplements in a liposomal form guaranteeing you quality and absorption. A liposome is a nano-sized bubble or sphere (vesicle) made from a phospholipid (in many cases phosphatidylcholine, the same substance found in our cell membranes). Liposomal Encapsulation is a process that fills these bubbles with hydrophobic or hydrophilic substances such as Vitamin C, Glutathione, CoQ10 etc. Liposomal Encapsulation Technology provides a very effective method of bypassing the destructive elements of the gastric system and aiding the encapsulated nutrient to be delivered to the cells and tissues.
- 83.33mg per 5ml serving.
- 3 servings per 15ml bottle.
- Box contains 10x 15ml bottles.
- No sugar or sweeteners.
- No flavourings.
- No colourants.
- Highest quality European ingredients.
No artificial preservatives, synthetic fragrances, phosphates, petrochemicals, chlorine or bleaches were used, and no animals were harmed to make this product.
CBD (Full spectrum of Cannabinoids and Terpenes), (THC <0.2%), Phosphatidylcholine derived from organic non-GMO sunflower lecithin, Vitamin E (antioxidant), Sorbic Acid (preservative), water, traces of Ethanol and Glycerol.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking cannabidiol if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
- Parkinson’s disease: Some early research suggests that taking high doses of cannabidiol might make muscle movement and tremors worse in people with Parkinson’s disease.
- Product warnings obtained from WebMD.
- Shake gently before use.
- Take 1 serving per day or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
- Can be mixed with water or juice to dilute.