Lipolife Immu-Pow Liposomal Vitamins C & D3 Orange Flavour 250ml
Lipolife Immu-Pow Liposomal Vitamins C & D3 Orange Flavour 250ml is formulated with GMO-free soy lecithin. Each 5ml teaspoonful contains 500mg Vitamin C and 400IU Vitamin D, and each 250ml bottle contains 50 servings. It has been developed and manufactured in a HACCP registered European laboratory using only European sourced components. Special techniques have been used to ensure the stability and efficacy of this product.
Vitamin C, also known as Ascorbic Acid is useful in the prevention and treatment of scurvy, treatment of the common cold, boosting the immune system and in the lowering of hypertension. It is also used as a treatment of lead toxicity, curing cataracts, treatment of cancer, combating stroke, maintaining the elasticity of the skin, healing of wounds, and controlling the symptoms of asthma. Vitamin C is one of the most effective and safest nutrients, and it is a water-soluble vitamin. It is a powerful antioxidant for the synthesis of collagen, which helps to make blood vessels and body muscles strong. The human body doesn’t have the capacity to generate Vitamin C; therefore, it needs to be obtained through food and other supplements.
Vitamin D3 is made by the body when the skin is exposed to sunlight. Sunscreen, protective clothing, limited exposure to sunlight, dark skin and age may prevent getting enough Vitamin D from the sun. Vitamin D is important for the absorption of calcium from the stomach and for the functioning of calcium in the body. Recent research indicates that Vitamin D may be important in preventing and treating a number of serious long-term health problems. Getting the right amount of Vitamin D doesn’t depend on the foods you eat, even if you eat foods that contain a lot of calcium and phosphorus. Without enough Vitamin D, you can’t absorb these vital nutrients into your body. Vitamin D deficiency can sometimes cause a condition called rickets in children and a condition called osteomalacia in adults, both of which cause soft, thin, and brittle bones.
Lipolife brings you the very best food supplements in a liposomal form guaranteeing you quality and absorption. A liposome is a nano-sized bubble or sphere (vesicle) made from a phospholipid (in many cases phosphatidylcholine, the same substance found in our cell membranes). Liposomal Encapsulation is a process that fills these bubbles with hydrophobic or hydrophilic substances such as Vitamin C, Glutathione, CoQ10 etc. Liposomal Encapsulation Technology provides a very effective method of bypassing the destructive elements of the gastric system and aiding the encapsulated nutrient to be delivered to the cells and tissues.
• 500mg Vitamin C and 400IU Vitamin D per 5ml teaspoon.
• 50 servings per 250ml bottle.
• No colourants.
• Highest quality European ingredients.
No artificial preservatives, synthetic fragrances, phosphates, petrochemicals, chlorine or bleaches were used, and no animals were harmed to make this product.
Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Phosphatidylcholine derived from non-GMO soy lecithin, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E (antioxidant), Potassium Sorbate (preservative), water, traces of Ethanol and Glycerol, Natural Orange Flavour.
• Vitamin C might cause nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach cramps, headache, and other side effects in some people. The chance of getting these side effects increases the more Vitamin C you take.
• Vitamin D is considered safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding when used in daily amounts below 4000 IU. Do not use higher doses.
• Use vitamin D only under medical supervision in the following conditions: Kidney disease, Sarcoidosis, Histoplasmosis, Over-active parathyroid gland (hyperparathyroidism), Lymphoma, Tuberculosis, hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis) and high levels of calcium in the blood.
Product warnings obtained from WebMD.
• Shake gently before use.
• Take 1 teaspoon or more per day as recommended by your healthcare professional.
• Keep refrigerated after opening.
• Can be mixed with water or juice to dilute.