Liposomal Multivitamin With CBD 90mg 150ml
- Bottle Quantity: 150ml
- Bottle Strength: 90mg CBD, 7500mg Vitamin C
Cibdol Liposomal Multivitamin With CBD is a fusion of several key vitamins, minerals, and natural fruit flavours along with CBD, to help fuel your cells’ metabolism and provide a healthy boost.
CBD has received a wealth of attention lately, including in science and medicine. As such, its beneficial anxiolytic, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic functions are becoming more well-documented. CBD works naturally within humans by indirectly influencing CB1 and CB2 receptors in the endocannabinoid system. This results in a diverse compound that can be taken daily as a dietary supplement, such as our regular CBD Oils.
Vitamins are, by definition, any supplemental dietary compounds that we are unable to produce endogenously within our bodies. Therefore, to sustain healthy metabolic processes, we advise to intake them regularly through our diet.
Liposomes are a novel form of drug delivery system that are safer and faster than many other traditional methods, not to mention 2–3x stronger of an intake method than olive oil. They work by encapsulating the active ingredients in a liquid form within their core, making them readily available for direct cellular uptake. Liposomes shield against digestive enzymes and enter the bloodstream proficiently.
Each 5ml serving contains:
- 3mg Cannabidiol (CBD).
- 0.7mg Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) – Helps cells transform carbohydrates into energy.
- 0.75mg Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – Encourages body growth and red blood cell production.
- 8.5mg Vitamin B3 (Niacin) – Helps with digestive system, skin and nerve functions.
- 3mg Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) – May help hormone and cholesterol production.
- 0.75mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – Known for production of antibodies, hemoglobin, glucose regulation and protein breakdown.
- 7.5mcg Vitamin B12 – May help central nervous system maintenance and red blood cell production.
- 6mg Choline Bitartrate – Helps with the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, improved memory.
- 2.5mg Inositol – Known for cell membrane maintenance, insulin signaling, gene expression.
- 250mcg Vitamin B7 (Biotin) – Helps metabolising fats and carbohydrates, cell growth, protein synthesis
- 200mcg Methylfolate – May help protect against anemia, intestinal/stomach problems, and kidneys
- 1.25mg PABA – Known for delayed hormonal breakdown, prevents/reverses abnormal fibrous tissue
- 250mg Vitamin C – Is an Antioxidant, may help protection against free radicals, protein metabolism, collagen and L-carnitine biosynthesis.
- 7.5mcg Vitamin K2 – Known for blood coagulation, bone and arterial health.
- 5mcg Vitamin D3 – Helps increased intestinal absorption of calcium, phosphate, and magnesium.
- 200mcg Vitamin A – Known as a powerful antioxidant, may help with inflammation, healthy vision.
- 3mg Vitamin E – Is an Antioxidant, may help against free radicals, cardiovascular protector and anti-carcinogen.
No artificial preservatives, synthetic fragrances, phosphates, petrochemicals, chlorine or bleaches were used, and no animals were harmed to make this product.
Cannabidiol (CBD), Vitamin A, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin B12, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Methylfolate, PABA, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K2, Phosphatidylcholine.
There is a lack of research to support safety if pregnant or lactating.
- Take one 5ml serving (1 teaspoon) 1-2 times per day
- Use within 8 weeks of purchase.
- Cibdol CBD oil is an all-natural perishable product, and it is recommended that you store it in a cool dark place, away from direct sunlight – such as in a refrigerator.