Lipolife Liposomal D3/K2 Apricot Flavour 60ml
Lipolife Liposomal D3/K2 Apricot Flavour 60ml is formulated with GMO-free soy lecithin. Each 1ml serving contains 25mcg / 1000IU Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) and 45mcg Vitamin K2 (as MK-7), and each 60ml bottle contains 60 servings. It has been developed and manufactured in a HACCP registered European laboratory using only European sourced components. Special techniques have been used to ensure the stability and efficacy of this product.
Vitamins D3 and K2 are important for maintaining optimal bone, cardiovascular, immune health and for maintaining strong teeth. Vitamin K2 has a synergy with Vitamin D3. Vitamin K2 is of major importance to bone health. Vitamin K2 helps shuttle calcium into bones, it also helps keep calcium out of the heart’s arterial vessels which can lead to arterial hardening or calcification and therefore increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease. Vitamin D’s major function is to help the body better absorb calcium, this helps build bone at a younger age. The consequences of Vitamin D deficiency are a disturbance of calcium metabolism and bone loss leading to fractures and mineralisation defects which may lead to softening of the bone in the long term and muscle weakness, causing falls and fractures.
When using Lipolife Liposomal D3/K2, the bio-availability of the vitamins in the body is much higher than when using traditional oral forms, as the Vitamin K2 and D3 are transported with the liposomes directly into the bloodstream and to the cells.
Lipolife brings you the very best food supplements in a liposomal form guaranteeing you quality and absorption. A liposome is a nano-sized bubble or sphere (vesicle) made from a phospholipid (in many cases phosphatidylcholine, the same substance found in our cell membranes). Liposomal Encapsulation is a process that fills these bubbles with hydrophobic or hydrophilic substances such as Vitamin C, Glutathione, CoQ10 etc. Liposomal Encapsulation Technology provides a very effective method of bypassing the destructive elements of the gastric system and aiding the encapsulated nutrient to be delivered to the cells and tissues.
• 25mcg / 1000IU Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) and 45mcg Vitamin K2 (as MK-7) per 1ml serving.
• 60 servings per 60ml bottle.
• No colourants.
• Highest quality European ingredients.
No artificial preservatives, synthetic fragrances, phosphates, petrochemicals, chlorine or bleaches were used, and no animals were harmed to make this product.
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), Vitamin K2 (as MK-7), Sodium, Phosphatidylcholine derived from non-GMO soy, Water, Xylitol, Glycerol, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Vitamin E (anti-oxidant), natural apricot flavouring.
• Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Vitamin D is LIKELY SAFE during pregnancy and breastfeeding when used in daily amounts below 4000 units. Do not use higher doses. Vitamin D is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when used in higher amounts during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Using higher doses might cause serious harm to the infant.
• Kidney disease: Vitamin D may increase calcium levels and increase the risk of “hardening of the arteries” in people with serious kidney disease. This must be balanced with the need to prevent renal osteodystrophy, a bone disease that occurs when the kidneys fail to maintain the proper levels of calcium and phosphorus in the blood. Calcium levels should be monitored carefully in people with kidney disease.
• High levels of calcium in the blood: Taking vitamin D could make this condition worse.
• “Hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis): Taking vitamin D could make this condition worse, especially in people with kidney disease.
• Sarcoidosis: Vitamin D may increase calcium levels in people with sarcoidosis. This could lead to kidney stones and other problems. Use vitamin D cautiously.
• Histoplasmosis: Vitamin D may increase calcium levels in people with histoplasmosis. This could lead to kidney stones and other problems. Use vitamin D cautiously.
• Over-active parathyroid gland (hyperparathyroidism): Vitamin D may increase calcium levels in people with hyperparathyroidism. Use vitamin D cautiously.
• Lymphoma: Vitamin D may increase calcium levels in people with lymphoma. This could lead to kidney stones and other problems. Use vitamin D cautiously.
• Tuberculosis: Vitamin D might increase calcium levels in people with tuberculosis. This might result in complications such as kidney stones.
Product warnings obtained from WebMD.
• Shake gently before use.
• Take one measured pipette daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
• Keep refrigerated after opening.
• Can be mixed with water or juice to dilute.