Lipolife Liposomal D3 Vanilla & Apricot Flavour 60ml
Lipolife Liposomal D3 Vanilla & Apricot Flavour 60ml is formulated with GMO-free soy lecithin and vanilla and apricot concentrate which makes it so much easier to give to children. Each 5ml teaspoonful contains 25mcg / 1000IU Vitamin D3 and each 60ml bottle contains 60 1ml servings. It has been developed and manufactured in a HACCP registered European laboratory using only European sourced components. Special techniques have been used to ensure the stability and efficacy of this product.
Vitamin D3 is made by the body when the skin is exposed to sunlight. Sunscreen, protective clothing, limited exposure to sunlight, dark skin and age may prevent your body from getting enough Vitamin D from the sun. Vitamin D is important for the absorption of calcium from the stomach and for the functioning of calcium in the body. Recent research indicates that Vitamin D may be important in preventing and treating a number of serious long-term health problems.
Getting the right amount of Vitamin D doesn’t depend on the foods you eat, even if you eat foods that contain a lot of calcium and phosphorus. Without enough Vitamin D, you can’t absorb these vital nutrients into your body. Vitamin D deficiency can sometimes cause a condition called rickets in children and a condition called osteomalacia in adults, both of which cause soft, thin, and brittle bones.
When using Lipolife Liposomal Vitamin D3, the bio-availability of the vitamin in the body is much higher than when using traditional oral forms, as the Vitamin D3 is transported within the liposomes directly into the bloodstream and into the cells.
Lipolife brings you the very best food supplements in a liposomal form guaranteeing you quality and absorption. A liposome is a nano-sized bubble or sphere (vesicle) made from a phospholipid (in many cases phosphatidylcholine, the same substance found in our cell membranes). Liposomal Encapsulation is a process that fills these bubbles with hydrophobic or hydrophilic substances such as Vitamin C, Glutathione, CoQ10 etc. Liposomal Encapsulation Technology provides a very effective method of bypassing the destructive elements of the gastric system and aiding the encapsulated nutrient to be delivered to the cells and tissues.
• 25mcg / 1000IU per 1ml serving.
• 60 servings per 60ml bottle.
• No colourants.
• Highest quality European ingredients.
No artificial preservatives, synthetic fragrances, phosphates, petrochemicals, chlorine or bleaches were used, and no animals were harmed to make this product.
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), Phosphatidylcholine derived from non-GMO soy, Water, Xylitol, Glycerol, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Vitamin E (anti-oxidant), natural apricot and vanilla flavouring.
• Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Vitamin D is LIKELY SAFE during pregnancy and breastfeeding when used in daily amounts below 4000 units. Do not use higher doses. Vitamin D is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when used in higher amounts during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Using higher doses might cause serious harm to the infant.
• Kidney disease: Vitamin D may increase calcium levels and increase the risk of “hardening of the arteries” in people with serious kidney disease. This must be balanced with the need to prevent renal osteodystrophy, a bone disease that occurs when the kidneys fail to maintain the proper levels of calcium and phosphorus in the blood. Calcium levels should be monitored carefully in people with kidney disease.
• High levels of calcium in the blood: Taking vitamin D could make this condition worse.
• “Hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis): Taking vitamin D could make this condition worse, especially in people with kidney disease.
• Sarcoidosis: Vitamin D may increase calcium levels in people with sarcoidosis. This could lead to kidney stones and other problems. Use vitamin D cautiously.
• Histoplasmosis: Vitamin D may increase calcium levels in people with histoplasmosis. This could lead to kidney stones and other problems. Use vitamin D cautiously.
• Over-active parathyroid gland (hyperparathyroidism): Vitamin D may increase calcium levels in people with hyperparathyroidism. Use vitamin D cautiously.
• Lymphoma: Vitamin D may increase calcium levels in people with lymphoma. This could lead to kidney stones and other problems. Use vitamin D cautiously.
• Tuberculosis: Vitamin D might increase calcium levels in people with tuberculosis. This might result in complications such as kidney stones.
Product warnings obtained from WebMD.
• Shake gently before use.
• Take one measured pipette daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
• Keep refrigerated after opening.
• Can be mixed with water or juice to dilute.