In your day-to-day dealings with Organica, we will obtain and collect information about you. We want you to know what that information is and what we do with it. After all, trust is nothing without transparency.
Why We Need Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide our products and services to you. This information includes:
- Processing of your payment card details to complete any purchase.
- Delivering products that you order online.
- Calculating your Loyalty Point Rewards benefits.
- Providing you with information about your previous purchases.
- Sending statements and any other legal documents.
- Any other purpose relating to providing products and services, and
- when we have a legal duty to use or disclose your information.
- All orders and purchases made through this website are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- Our Terms and Conditions may change from time to time without prior notice.
- This website is owned and operated by Organica SA (Pty) Ltd, a legal company operating in South Africa.
- Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Organica. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) without prior notice.
- To register with Organica, you must be over 18 (eighteen) years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- We only sell items to adults (aged 18 or over), so if you are under 18, you may use our website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Please inform us immediately of any changes to your registration information by updating your account details.
- All your personal information will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed or loaned. All personal information will only be used to process and deliver orders and resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account with Organica. Organica shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or access to your account.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- We will never ask a customer to confirm any account or credit card details via SMS or email, so if you receive an email claiming to be from Organica asking you to submit account or credit card details, please do not respond.
- Organica makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. We cannot, however, guarantee that your use of this site or any websites accessible through it won’t cause damage to your computer. Therefore it is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment and software are available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Organica shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise to computer hardware and software as a result of using this website.
- Please, note that our ingredient lists are complete and comprehensive for each product, therefore in the highly unlikely event that you should have an allergic reaction or adverse effect to any of our products, please contact us immediately. Try to keep a careful record of any symptoms as these may be crucial to identifying a particular sensitivity. We will refund or replace the product for you, subject to manufacturer’s/supplier’s discretion.
- Finally, as per Google AdWords policy, we disclose the use of AdWords’ free conversion tracking feature which provides us with information related to click rates and orders made.